There are a lot of ways to get in contact with Sex Is For Men, Too. Socially, you can follow us on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook. If you’d like to contact us directly, see my own contact information.
If you have a tip for a topic that would be of interest to cover, send us an email at email@example.com. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Be sure to include a link to the source article, some commentary about how you think it applies to our cause, and how you’d like to be credited if at all.
- Note that we reserve the right to either include or exclude any URL link-back you provide, solely at our discretion, and we are not obligated to explain why. I’ll say this though: if your link-back is to a site where the aim is clearly to generate ad or referral revenue, or is malicious or annoying in any way (popups, browser hijacks), that might get us to exclude it.
- If you send us a tip, we reserve the right to expand on that idea and develop it as we see fit, while honoring any intellectual properties and copyrights where we can. Basically the idea is, if you give us a tip, no take-backsies.
Maybe just sending a tip is a little limp for your tastes… Would you like to write for Sex Is For Men, Too? For one-off articles, you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include how you would like to be credited publically. A little brief information about yourself would be helpful as well. The comments guidelines up there in Tips regarding link-backs applies, as well as our absolute discretion regarding what we accept or don’t. If your article is accepted, we will notify you of any edits or alterations, within reason, before we post your article.
If you are interested in writing for the site on a more regular basis as a staff writer, start out with a few one-off submissions and approach Dominic about the possibility of becoming a staff writer.
Please contact Dominic directly via email if you find any of the following and would like it removed. We will do what we can to investigate the issue and take appropriate action as soon as possible. Please explain your case clearly; simply demanding that we remove something because you wish it so will likely not be enough to persuade us to your cause.
- Your identity if you don’t wish it disclosed. In the form of your photo, your actual name, or other personal identifying information.
- Your intellectual property. When using content that is not our own, we do our best to either use Creative Common licensed content or obtain permission from the owner. This is the internet, however, and occasionally these things aren’t clear.
We will not remove content simply because it does not align with your preferences, your beliefs, philosophy, religion, or special curve of your colon. If there’s something here that you don’t like, simply browse to another site.